Greetings Woodway Christian School Family!!
We hope you have had a wonderful summer! We are excited to get back to school and see all our Wildcats. Here are a few things to get on your calendar and some reminders as the year gets kicked off:
- Monday, August 14th- Kindergarten- 8th grade Parent Orientation – 6:00pm. This is going to be a fun night for students and parents to hear about our new theme, meet teachers, sign up for clubs and buy yard signs.
- Tuesday, August 15th- Preschool Orientation – 6:00pm. Our Preschool families will get to hear about the theme, meet teachers and see classrooms and buy yard signs.
- Thursday, August 17th- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Welcome back Wildcats! Preschool classes that do not meet on Thursdays will begin on Friday, August 18.
- Monday, August 21st- WCS Family Dinner. Our first family dinner fundraiser of the year! This month we will be eating at Freddy’s on Hewitt Drive. They will give us a percentage of the profits they make that night when you go and eat dinner (from 5-8). What better way to celebrate the first Monday of the year than meeting up with other Wildcats and their families for a burger and ice cream
- Monday August 21st- Friday, September 1st- A+ card fundraiser
Wow! August is turning out to be a great month as we get back to school. We have prayed about this school year and believe God has big things for us at Woodway Christian School. Please pray with us for our students as they get back into routine and our amazing teachers as they start a new year. Thanks!