At Woodway Christian School, our overarching goal is to develop Christian leaders through a comprehensive educational approach. We are dedicated to providing a challenging curriculum that integrates a biblical worldview, fostering a love for learning, critical thinking skills, and creative expression. As an institution, we strive to nurture well-rounded individuals who excel academically, are guided by Christian values, and are prepared to make a positive impact in their communities and beyond.
Our student’s ITBS test scores are consistently two to three grade levels above their actual grade. When students graduate 8th grade, they have typically already completed high school math and are on the college level.
The curriculum we use at WCS is carefully crafted to go beyond traditional academic boundaries, aiming to challenge students while cultivating critical thinking skills and creative expression within a framework that integrates a biblical worldview. Learn more about our age-specific curriculum by clicking below.
Starting in Kindergarten, our students get to participate in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math). We are proud to offer this enriching program, which helps our students become more well-rounded and sets them up for future success.
Accreditation and Memberships
Our accreditations are as follows:
- Accreditation Commission of the Texas Association of Baptist Schools which is recognized by the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC).
- TEPSAC is recognized by the Texas Education Agency, through the Commissioner of Education, for the accreditation responsibilities for affiliated non-public schools and associations.
- Member of the Texas Association of Baptist Schools.
Why this matters:
- With these accreditations, students’ transcripts can officially transfer to colleges.
- Students are eligible to apply for scholarships they otherwise wouldn’t be.
- We must follow TEA state standards (TEKS).