Our Admissions Philosophy
As a ministry of First Woodway Baptist Church, Woodway Christian School seeks to be accessible, not exclusive. Our goal is not to be an elite private school, but rather to serve local families who want their child’s education to be high quality and Christ-centered. Our tuition is notably more affordable than other private schools in the area, so that cost does not have to be a disqualifier.
Christian Leaders Start Here
Steps of the Admissions Process
- Make an appointment to tour WCS and meet with an administrator.
- Applications will open on March 1st, 2024 at 8am
- Provide a report card from your student’s previous school, if applicable.
- Upon acceptance, you’ll pay a non-refundable registration fee.
- Supply immunization records in accordance with Health Department requirements.
- Complete your student's online enrollment.
- Pay the annual non-refundable supply fees.
- Attend orientation in August.